Part-time Product Evaluator/Sensory Panellist roles - Brentford
Learn a new skill and help bring products to life in a permanent part-time role!
MMR Research Worldwide specialise in consumer and sensory market research in the food, drink, personal and household care sectors.
We are currently looking for articulate and collaborative people for current & future opportunities on our sensory team based in Brentford. Using the new skills that you’ll learn, you will be required to sample all sorts of oral health, skincare products and over the counter medicine.
- Working individually and within a team to evaluate products within the oral health and skincare industry.
- Products range from toothpaste and mouthwash to moisturising creams.
- Monday to Thursday, 9.30am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Flexibility to work on projects at home if required (on rare occasions)
- No experience necessary (full training provided)
- Good sensory acuity (this will be tested at a screening session),
- The ability to articulate yourself effectively in front of others.
- You should not have any food intolerances/allergies, smoke/vape, mouth piercings or be on regular medication
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply here to join the team!