Trainee Survey Programmer - Mumbai
MMR is an independent, global consumer and sensory research agency specialising in food, drink, personal and household care research. This means that when you join us, you’ll have the chance to work with a number of well-known brands to help create, shape and develop products and packs.
We are global leaders, guiding innovation for our clients – partnering with over 50% of the top 100 global food and drink brands. Our head office is in a beautiful 18th century barn in Wallingford - a picturesque village in between Oxford and Reading. Country-life not for you? We also have offices in London, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, Sao Paulo and Durban.
Our team of over 280 highly engaged, multi-disciplined employees are primarily dynamic research professionals, sensory experts and data scientists. We’re a diverse bunch, with backgrounds in R&D, insight, marketing, sensory science, data sciences and psychology.
No two projects are ever the same, often involving exciting innovations, varied methods and international markets. It’s a great opportunity to challenge and add value to client decision making, all while working with our passionate, friendly teams across the globe.
We are looking for an individual to join us as a Trainee Survey Programmer - primarily responsible for creating online surveys using specialist market research programming software.
This will include Implement elements of HTML and jQuery components from our File Library. As well as liaising with our team, clients and suppliers in order to meet exact project requirements and timings.
The role involves:
- Managing the project from programming, testing, launching, fieldwork, closing and handing over data
- Liaising with the client and other departments as needed
- Attention to detail to minimise errors
- Following procedures to maintain a high quality of client service
- Assisting Senior Management with any other tasks as required
- Full training to use the specialist survey programming software will be provided
- Clearly defined path of progression
- Potential international opportunities as you progress within your career (job swaps/secondments)
- Whilst full training will be provided you will have the aptitude and ability to learn to use the specialist survey programming software and manage the resultant data files that the process creates.
- Be highly data literate, including a good working knowledge of Excel
- be a fast and accurate typist, comfortable using a keyboard
- Have great attention to detail – Checking data, tests and validating databases
- Be a good self-manager – able to cope with changing priorities and keep others informed of possible issues.
- Have excellent communications kills – including fluent spoken and written English
- Be good at working with others – Maintaining open and honest relationships with your colleagues and clients
- Have a desire to continuously learn and improve, taking up opportunities for new experiences
MMR offers an open, dynamic, varied and non-hierarchical environment, where bespoke MMR Academy training is offered at every level. We also offer exciting secondment opportunities at our other global locations, as well as a selection of fantastic employee benefits.
MMR delivers a class leading set of marketing science tools and approaches, many of which are proprietary to MMR. We are endorsed by our global client base for our agility, technical expertise and willingness to adapt research solutions to directly focus on specific client challenges. We’ve built a reputation of providing innovative statistical analysis and techniques, coupled with optimal research design consultancy, that successfully delivers against our clients’ specific business objectives.
MMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer