Trainee Research Executive - Wallingford (Oxon)
Want to help bring products to life? Looking for a varied, fast paced role which will enable you to be both creative and analytical?
MMR is an independent, global consumer and sensory research agency specialising in food, drink, personal and household care research. This means that when you join us, you’ll have the chance to work with a number of well-known brands to help create, shape and develop products and packs.
We are global leaders, guiding innovation for our clients – partnering with over 50% of the top 100 global food and drink brands. Our head office is in a beautiful 18th century barn in Wallingford - a picturesque village in between cultural Oxford and lively Reading. We also have offices in London, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, Sao Paulo and Durban.
Our team of over 280 highly engaged, multi-disciplined employees are primarily dynamic research professionals, sensory experts and data scientists. We’re a diverse bunch, with backgrounds in R&D, insight, marketing, sensory science, data sciences and psychology.
No two projects are ever the same, often involving exciting innovations, varied methods and international markets. It’s a great opportunity to challenge and add value to client decision making, all while working with our passionate, friendly teams across the globe.
Trainee Research Executive’s get the opportunity to work across a number of well-known international brands helping to manage projects across all stages of the project cycle working within a dynamic, fast paced team environment. Responsibilities include:
- Designing and organising fieldwork both in the UK and overseas (so plenty of opportunity to travel!)
- Creating questionnaires against client objectives
- Analysing data (both quantitatively and qualitatively)
- Creating insightful presentations
- Full training across every level of the Market Research process
- Sponsorship to study for the MRS Advanced Certificate in Market & Social Research qualification (an industry recognised qualification).
- Clearly defined path of progression
- Potential international opportunities as you progress within your career (job swaps / secondments)
- Have a degree in a science/social science related or analytical discipline (ideally a 2.1 or above) or similar experience/qualifications
- Ideally, you’ll possess some relevant work experience, industrial placement experience would also be beneficial
- Have strong organisational, time management and self-management skills
- Be happy to travel both nationally and internationally on a regular basis- expect lots of opportunities to travel and explore new countries
- Excel in working in a team environment, and relish the challenges that brings
- Possess great communication skills (including fluent written/spoken English)
MMR offers an open, dynamic, varied and non-hierarchical environment, where bespoke MMR Academy training is offered at every level. We also offer exciting secondment opportunities at our other global locations, as well as a selection of fantastic employee benefits.
MMR delivers a class leading set of marketing science tools and approaches, many of which are proprietary to MMR. We are endorsed by our global client base for our agility, technical expertise and willingness to adapt research solutions to directly focus on specific client challenges. We’ve built a reputation of providing innovative statistical analysis and techniques, coupled with optimal research design consultancy, that successfully delivers against our clients’ specific business objectives.
MMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer